Saturday, February 15, 2014

The Post-AAP Effect...Desparately Seeking A (Another) Mahatma …

During India’s Freedom Struggle….we had revolutionaries like Bhagat Singh who wanted Inquilab and then we had Subhash Chandra Bose who wanted Armed Struggle to uproot the British…

And then we also had a gentleman called M K Gandhi…who wanted a methodical (non violence was his tool but his method was sustained non-cooperation)….. 

I know I was not there during those days…

But seeing how its happening now (for ANOTHER equally emotional and powerful movement for Clean Politics)…I have renewed respect for the Mahatma….

Offcourse Bhagat Singh and Subhas Bose were needed …and most probably key factors in the end result…

But the one person who created the game-changing Sustainable movement was Gandhiji…. 

Having seen Mr Kejriwal…I find him more like Bhagat Singh (May be Anna Hazare is someone like Subhas Bose)….I will respect him in that way (hope History will have the same respect too)….

But all said and done…I am desparately searching for the Mahatma for this movement…

No comments: