Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hazaaron Khwaishein Aisi

Hello jeeeee ..... my signature greeting, still people whom I've not talked in last 4 yrs can recognize me with these two words ... :) and I wud really love to be remembered by these words... khair kya faltu ki baatein likh rahi hoon .... ye blog maine create kiya hai so that i can keep a watch on what i did yesterday (basically to keep an eye on myself so that i don't indulge in eating chocolates ....
i always wanted to write a diary, as all the "intellectual" people say u shud but never got the time and god only knows how long will I be able to write this blog though i'm a very dedicated internet person .... and btw i wanted to do many more things but still haven't got the courage(like bungee jumping) or better to say the urge(like horse ridding) to really pursue them .....

and yes u got it right, since i'm discussing all my desires and wishes in this blog i've given it the name "Hazaaron Khwaishein Aisi" one of my all time fav. song .... though i've lots of fav. songs but yaar ek blog me sab likh dungi to next time hee alvida kehna pad jayega .... so if you want to know more about me .... "Stay Tuned. I'll be back After the Break" :)

No comments: